The revolution in the process industry.
WTM- Monitoring Unit
Innovative high-end monitoring units based on LoRaWAN® radio technology provide accurate and highly validated data.
The patented and retrofittable WTM Monitoring Unit provides exact and validated data about the wall thickness of your plants and equipment. Both erosions (corrosion/abrasion) as well as deposits are reliably detected. The data transmission via LoRaWAN® ensures the functionality even in difficult conditions.
With up to three specially developed ultrasonic probes and one external temperature sensor in each WTM monitoring unit, short- and long-term signs of wear and corrosion in your systems are detected and transmitted at an early stage. This is conducted under consideration of the individual operating conditions of your equipment.
Integrated dynamic analyses in the unit and AI algorithms on the ACM platform determine when critical wall thicknesses have been reached, as well as an "end-of-life" forecast of the monitored objects. This allows plant safety to be increased, unplanned outages to be avoided and maintenance to be better planned.
- Patented and retrofittable sensor technology
- Battery powered, up to 10 years runtime
- Data available at any time
- Automatic alerts via instant messaging, mail, etc.
- Integrated self-calibration of the measuring instrument and automatic self-test
- Integrated dynamic end-of-life assessment
- Simple & clear reporting features
- Immediate initiation of actions possible
- No additional effort for accessing the measuring points
- No random error (human factor)
Brief technical information:
5 MHz for steel, others possible depending on material
steel and its alloys, all non-ferrous metals, stainless steels
Bidirectional communication via LoRaWAN®
Min: -20°C Max: 90°C
Min. ~2 mm, Max. ~30 mm,
+/- 0,02 mm
up to 10 years depending on the number of regular measurement cycles (LTC lithium battery, nonrechargeable, 3.6 V, 19Ah)
Questions about the product?
If you have any questions, just give us a call or write us a message.
+49 (0) 7191 9136003